Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking 4 into 1 exhaust system, but not sure. Brock CT looks good, and they have full single system or dull dual system. I want improved performance first, great sound second. Should I add this in conjunction with a power commander? I'm not new to motorcycles, but I AM new to modifications. All suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm thinking 4 into 1 exhaust system, but not sure. Brock CT looks good, and they have full single system or dull dual system. I want improved performance first, great sound second. Should I add this in conjunction with a power commander? I'm not new to motorcycles, but I AM new to modifications. All suggestions welcome.
Go with your 1rst thought, look no further, sounds great, runs great & looks fantastic. Just installed mine today. You can't go wrong with Brock's!!!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
With any full system you NEED a power commander or some other brand to remap. Otherwise...I prefer a titanium Akrapovic :smile

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great looking exhaust Roomraider. Is that the CT? I'm not big on noise. I know it's subjective, but how loud is it? Did you happen to check the weight reduction from stock?

Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Mad, nice pic. Where did you get those pads on the side of the tank? My bike is also black and the paint in that area takes a beating from my knees. Thx.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great looking exhaust Roomraider. Is that the CT? I'm not big on noise. I know it's subjective, but how loud is it? Did you happen to check the weight reduction from stock?

Thanks.
Thanks zx9rmal, it is the Brock's CT Single. I didn't do an official weigh out, but the stocker is more like 35-40lbs. & the CT is less than 1/2 that. Not really too loud, sounds like a Yoshi by sound standards, very smooth tight sound.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where did you get the frame sliders? I just ordered the ah2 because of $$ but I think it will be loud.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Shaydyside,Oh.My dad had a print shop in Powhatten Point.I'm originally from Warwood,Wv.What a small world.Mad those ram air covers,do they fit over the existing covers or are they stand alone?It looked confusing at 58cycle.com.
Craig

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Mad, is that Akrapovic a full system? Sure looks great!!
Yep. If you search them, Evolution = full Titanium (like mine) and Race = Stainless. :smile

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Shaydyside,Oh.My dad had a print shop in Powhatten Point.I'm originally from Warwood,Wv.What a small world.Mad those ram air covers,do they fit over the existing covers or are they stand alone?It looked confusing at 58cycle.com.
Craig
REPLACE factory ones. :smile

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanks Mad.I always shop there.Buying the ram air covers and the CF lowers.They all look sharp.
Craig

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey RoomRaider
Did you have to shim out the radiator to make the CT fit the 14R?
Are you using a Power Commander and if not how is that Baby Running without one? I have the Dual CT's that I removed off of my 07 and was wondering how the fitment was?
Hey Randy
The CT's sound insane!!! When I first got them the dealer had my bike on a Dyno and the sound was really good the whole dealership was like Holy Shit those Pipes sound Sick!!!
If the CT's come and you think they are too loud you can purchase silencers from Brock that will take it down a notch.
Snuffy

1 - 20 of 36 Posts