Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2982 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
New sticky installed on the rear (Bridgestone Battlax T31 GT), I have a matching front that I will install soon and checked all my brake pads and the condition of the fluids. Everything looks great.
Now it won't send the tire up in smoke during a hard 2nd. gear pull. :crazyloco

·
Registered
351 Posts
New sticky installed on the rear (Bridgestone Battlax T31 GT), I have a matching front that I will install soon and checked all my brake pads and the condition of the fluids. Everything looks great.
Now it won't send the tire up in smoke during a hard 2nd. gear pull. :crazyloco
YEAH...............where are the videos of this beasty?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just got done replacing coolant. Went over exhaust checking for anything loose. Replaced chain with a gb530gxw 20k/mile chain. Replaced sprockets, sunstar on the rear. Are these any good? Replaced the last original part of the brakes. Took the bike out for a quick down and back. Felt like it was trying to peel the rubber right off.

https://vimeo.com/357256953

·
Registered
743 Posts
Installed quick disconnects for fuel line and tank vent hose to endurance style overflow bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
743 Posts
Titanium engine mounting bolts and nuts.

Oil pan, engine cases, carb manifolds,etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Man, I cannot wait for pics to start showing that bike with more parts on it than off it!

·
6,623 Posts
I picked up 94 ZX7 a couple months ago in decent shape. I'm working on installing Muzzy endurance fairings, buying a Zlock 836 kit, throwing on random stuff I have laying around here like ZX10R forks with Ohlins cartridges, Penske shock, Marchesini magnesium 10 spokes, Brembo endurance billet calipers, tons of Kit stuff like endurance harness, rig up a single headlight and turn signals, throw on one of my Muzzy race endurance tanks. I just got lucky on Ebay to get a super cheap Muzzy header/mid. I'll run it on the street and the track. I'll start a thread eventually.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Picked it up from the dealer, they left dry rotted valve stems when they replaced tires a couple weeks ago. They were good about it and apologized and replaced the valve stems

2921 - 2940 of 2982 Posts