Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What a 155-mph Motorcycle Crash Looks Like
Swedish police displayed the results of a crash where a motorcycle going 155 mph hit a car and killed both occupants.

The Swedish Police and Road Safety Department displayed the wreckage of this car-motorcycle collision at the Stockholm Motorcycle Fair. The rider, who had recently obtained his license, was estimated to be going 155 mph (250 km) when he hit the car, which was moving slowly through an intersection.

The rider never had time to react at all at that speed. The impact flipped the car and threw it 10 feet from the point of impact. The rider and both occupants of the car, all dead, were found in the car.

Something to remember next time your throttle hand feels twitchy.

Source: Motor Cyclist

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
silly bloody twit........ what more can be said?

·
Registered
123 Posts
apparently, 155mph isn't enought to get all the way through a little red car. someone should try it at 180mph or so... maybe they could test the zx14r, see if it can make it though that car. ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jafar said:
apparently, 155mph isn't enought to get all the way through a little red car. someone should try it at 180mph or so... maybe they could test the zx14r, see if it can make it though that car. ...
Thats pretty good. Look how good the bike looks. Nothing built like a Honda. I bet 200 mph would cut right threw the car.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well i'm still breaking in my bike so if i see any little VW Golfs running around i'll try it and let you guy in on the impact stats......:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
81 Posts
But there just had to be some shredding or busted melon squirting blood somewhere...a motorcyclist hit my sister's truck last year in Sequim, WA...she had guts and brain matter leaking everywhere. Sorry didn't mean to get all gory here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts