Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
ZX10R
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stop by and get to suck up so much different knowledge on here and add my two cents or occasionally start a thread for some directed help but never told the forum I appreciate your having me blah, blah, blah and just wanted to say thanks to all involved in making/keeping this thing going. At the end of the day, no matter what, we all love bikes/riding and the more information (long as it’s good Info ie; body steering dude lol) the potentially safer we can be! I don’t know I just thought I’d start a thread for anyone else who might wanna show their appreciation. Hell maybe there is one already so if so cut me some slack I might be a little slow. If you wanna get technical I didn’t ride the short bus.... my momma drove me to school everyday so. Jk. Back to the point. Thank you creators, mods, members, and all who make up the best forum around! I appreciate what you all do to contribute. Have a blessed day!

·
Premium Member
4,290 Posts
2nd all the above.... I know Im not active these days but i drop in for a quick check on bits when i need it... I really should speak more .. need the damn time tho

Reactions: Swollzilla
1 - 2 of 2 Posts