Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Each of these bikes are best offer no matter what they say.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/3227920202.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/3221459653.html This bike is a $1000.00 over and its not moving.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/3223759292.html This bike is a $5750 '14 and its sitting. I paid $5750.00 for my '06 for almost 2 years ago, w/3400 miles. 2 months ago I saw a Black '06 14
2400 Miles $5750, down from $6K. A mile from my house.

Weather is still great, buying a Northern California bike and riding it back East would be a blast for some of you guys. Save a ton of $ have a m/c vacation.

Here is one that just popped up: '06 4K miles $6600.00 http://stockton.craigslist.org/mcy/3237833612.html

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
I never see them under 6k around here usually listed from 7k - 8k for low mile bikes in nice condition

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
an 09 for $6k?
I would bet there's a catch somewhere
nope, no catch.

I've posted before that we have awesome prices on ZX-14s, ZX-10s in Northern California, I just thought I'd post some of them, if anybody wanted to call the sellers and ask about them, get some JPEGS and fly out and buy one.

I'll post some 2012 14rs in the Spring, when they start coming on the market. Southern California/Vegas has higher prices then us.

A while back I heard that we have more sport bikes in Northern California then any place in the US.

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
nope, no catch.

I've posted before that we have awesome prices on ZX-14s, ZX-10s in Northern California, I just thought I'd post some of them, if anybody wanted to call the sellers and ask about them, get some JPEGS and fly out and buy one.

I'll post some 2012 14rs in the Spring, when they start coming on the market. Southern California/Vegas has higher prices then us.

A while back I heard that we have more sport bikes in Northern California then any place in the US.
Are these friends of yours? That 09 looks nice. Can you ask him if the title is clear? Does it sound good? You've peaked my interest and that's a steal for a fully tuned 14.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Are these friends of yours? That 09 looks nice. Can you ask him if the title is clear? Does it sound good? You've peaked my interest and that's a steal for a fully tuned 14.
Call him your self, ha, ha. Ask the right questions, get close up pictures. These prices turn up regularly. Just monitor Craigslist San Francisco Bay Area and then continue your search in Sacramento, Merced, Modesto etc. and you see great buys on ZX14, ZX10s and other bikes coming up.

E-bay already has $10-11K used 2012 ZX14Rs for sale. I think when the 2013 comes out we'll see 2012 '14Rs under 10K and the early '14s going at great prices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I definitely subscribed to this thread!!! Come Feb. I may have to make a trip up north to buy my 14!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will travel for a good deal….weigh the cost of the trip vs. savings. Just my 2 cents
Bill

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Here in Pa were lucky.Theres a few dealers in Wv about 150 miles from me.They are selling 2012 Z14r's for under $14,000 brand new.
Craig

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I definitely subscribed to this thread!!! Come Feb. I may have to make a trip up north to buy my 14!!

That's a good idea. When you are ready, if its close to me I'll try to drive over and see it. Mid December 2010, I bought my C/L '06 in Sparks, Nevada, I live in San Francisco. It had 3400 miles and I paid $5750.00.

Doing a friend a favor, three months ago I personally saw a mint/garaged black '06 '14 w/2400 miles on it. Asking $6K immediate sale. Original owner told me he would take $5750.00. My friend said he would get back to me in a few days. The bike sold the day after I saw it.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here in Pa were lucky.Theres a few dealers in Wv about 150 miles from me.They are selling 2012 Z14r's for under $14,000 brand new.
Craig
Now that the '13 ZX14r's will soon be coming out, we may see low miles used 12Rs in the 8500-9500 range.

I wonder if the '13R will be the identical bike as the '12 R, like the '06/'07 14s.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Now that the '13 ZX14r's will soon be coming out, we may see low miles used 12Rs in the 8500-9500 range.

I wonder if the '13R will be the identical bike as the '12 R, like the '06/'07 14s.
Unless there is a need for a mechanical change, I would surmise that they will be the same bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call him your self, ha, ha. Ask the right questions, get close up pictures. These prices turn up regularly. Just monitor Craigslist San Francisco Bay Area and then continue your search in Sacramento, Merced, Modesto etc. and you see great buys on ZX14, ZX10s and other bikes coming up.

E-bay already has $10-11K used 2012 ZX14Rs for sale. I think when the 2013 comes out we'll see 2012 '14Rs under 10K and the early '14s going at great prices.
I just bought mine from Ebay. Paid 11,900. less than 1000 miles. Your right though. The closer it gets to the 2013 release, if there is one, the more of them will pop up for sale.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Buying a bike from Cali, wouldn't it have all the extra emissions crap?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Buying a bike from Cali, wouldn't it have all the extra emissions crap?
well, harumph:rotflmao:, I'll have to ride to Tennessee on my Cali Emissions '06 Thunder Blue and you could guest me some country roads with miles of sweepers; I promise not to pollute the environ and you on that Thunder Blue free-breather can see how much off the mark we coasters are ha, ha. Seeing another T-Blue '06 would be like a home coming for these two motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
well, harumph:rotflmao:, I'll have to ride to Tennessee on my Cali Emissions '06 Thunder Blue and you could guest me some country roads with miles of sweepers; I promise not to pollute the environ and you on that Thunder Blue free-breather can see how much off the mark we coasters are ha, ha. Seeing another T-Blue '06 would be like a home coming for these two motorcycles.[/QUOTE
:thefinger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts