Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I am ok.

Well Sean (guitarocker420) and I were out riding today up at the gap and decided to ride on Hwy 28. Well he was in front and I was about to hit a left hander and came in too hot. Tried to use the back brake and wasn't able to counter steer enough and got stuck looking at the guard rail and low slided.

I learned my lesson and feel stupid, but the bike can be fixed. Kevin (ksouc77) has all the parts and it will just look stupid with a different front cowl for the time being. The front end got smashed all to hell.

I'll post some pics later when I get the from Sean.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Ouch, every crash you walk away from is a good one.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Glad you're ok!

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Glad your ok, sorry about your bike.........it can be fixed.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Glad to hear you came away ok. Another testament to wearing gear. But the bike can be fixed.. im currently fixing my now too.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident, but really glad you didn't have an encounter with a guardrail pillar.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
I too am glad your ok . It's always a scary thought to wonder when It's your turn but every internet testament to living through and sporting gear is kind of like another victory in a way .

·
Premium Member
13,118 Posts
Glad to hear nothing painful was broken. Sometimes when we're riding and having fun, we forget how dangerous riding a motorcycle really is-and that's if you do everything right!

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Damn man, real sorry to hear this.
Glad your ok and the bike can be fixed :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Gutted for you that you went down, but relieved you are O.K.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. . .Yup I was pissed and now I am over it. Learn from your mistakes and always wear your gear. If you don't have any then get some. It would have been a lot worse if I wasn't wearing my leathers.

No off to save and order aftermarket plastics. Hopefully before the meet in June.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts