Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I went to Wenatchee, WA this weekend for a Lacrosse tourney and really enjoyed myself. I was in a hurry and had the whole family so I trailerd the bikes up Friday night. The wife and I cruised around the valley and took in the sights. What a beautiful place, especially with all the orchards in bloom. Straight-a-ways along the river, twisties in the mountains, just a great ride. Met up with a number of other riders that we fell in with and everybody was cordial and inviting.

If you get a chance to ride that way check it out.

RC

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time. I'm in the Shreveport, Louisiana area right now & all I have found so far is rough roads with not many curves. Of course I haven't been here too long so I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I live in Selah, right near the entrance to the canyon. I probably ride it one a week. It is a beautiful ride, and fun to flaot the river too.
Going to have to invite me for a sleep over, camp out some time, Reckincrue...

Catch some rays, carve a canyon, float a river, bar-b-q some meat, drink some beer, ..... sounds like another dream.... :smile

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anytime Bro.

Set aside the 3rd weekend of Sept for my clubs Fall Down Bash. Camping, bands, bike rodeo, show and shine, poker run, all the beer you can drink, and $25 covers the whole weekend.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my digits.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Anytime Bro.

Set aside the 3rd weekend of Sept for my clubs Fall Down Bash. Camping, bands, bike rodeo, show and shine, poker run, all the beer you can drink, and $25 covers the whole weekend.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my digits.
Totally SWEET!!!

WOO HOO!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts