ive been working on building an 89 zx600 for a while now and last year i had to put a new water pump in it due to the seal deteriorating. i filled it with straight water to try and make sure the cooling system was all flushed out (didnt want to mix coolant with rust and waste the coolant) but winter came around and i kinda forgot to drain the coolant. took it out of the shed for the first time and noticed something was wrong from the start. if i started the bike in first with the clutch pulled in, it would start to pull away just from cranking it. i thought maybe the clutch basket locked together from the lack of use. so i took it up the road and came back because it was running sluggish. upon putting it on the center stand i noticed something no one likes to see on the top of the engine case...milkshake. i tore it all down and here is what i found.