Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone live in florida and have taken the msf course i have been riding for years without it so now i have to go sit and act stupid from 7 to 4 lol

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
It was two days in CT. I think it has to be a certain number of hours. It's a boring PITA and you aren't likely to learn anything if you've been riding for any amount of time, but it's by far the best way to get your cert.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm in St. Pete FL. It was 3 Days. Day 1 (Fri) was a late afternoon class. It was about 4 hrs long. Day 2 road course (8 hrs). Day 3 was in 3 parts. morning was more road course. Then road course test then back to the classroom for a written test (whole day=8 hrs). This was in April of 09. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Yep 3 day course for beginner. Intermediate is 1 day. Expert is 2 days and instructor level is 7 days.

Josh

·
Registered
86 Posts
There were some in the class that had been riding for 10+ and even 15+ years. I think they had moved from out of state.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
anyone live in florida and have taken the msf course i have been riding for years without it so now i have to go sit and act stupid from 7 to 4 lol
Both of the other two people in my class who have been "riding for years" and were talking about showing up and acting like they "dont know how to ride just to pass the class" dumped their bikes and cried about how stupid the bikes are, how dumb the class is, and how they "will never use any of this shit on the streets".

So don't get too cocky.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
The MSF course is only 1 day for you? dam it was 3 days up here in IL
Depends on the hours you take it from sometimes.

It was 16 hours for us, regardless of when you take it. I did mine in two weekends. Some of them are one weekend. Some of them are 4 days during the week. But maybe his is more than one day, he didnt really say.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both of the other two people in my class who have been "riding for years" and were talking about showing up and acting like they "dont know how to ride just to pass the class" dumped their bikes and cried about how stupid the bikes are, how dumb the class is, and how they "will never use any of this shit on the streets".

So don't get too cocky.
i think i can ride a motorcycle better than you can read a book just saying

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Here we go. A guy who knows fucking nothing about me, talking shit about how he can rider better than me.

Even though you don't know dick about me, how I ride, my qualifications (if any).

Right, my bad bro. You got it. Go do a wheelie in traffic and brag about how good you are like all the locals here. Some of them died for it. I guess they proved me wrong in the end amirite? Oh wait.

And the two guys I was referring to, said exactly the same thing to me after I said not to get too cocky to them.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my bad squid go ride your bike like a moped you pussy never once said i was a better rider than you all though i would put some money on it that i am and i wouldnt be suprised if you were the dick that dropped the bike lmao gtfo here squid

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh and im not that big on the wheelies but im also not scared to right them out when they do come up your one of those guys that just rides bikes to look cool keep the rubber side down squid!!!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
This fucking guy.

I love people who don't know a god damn thing about someone, but will still make shit up just to try and be tough.

You never said you were a better rider than me? Do you have fucking Alzheimers?

i think i can ride a motorcycle better than you can read a book just saying

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Sorry what? i can't hear you. My moped is kind of loud, and all this wind noise in my ears from not wearing a helmet is making it harder.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Do you have your M endorsement?
Probably not.

If he did have it, he would be grandfathered in to any new law possibly requiring it (the msf course).

Very few people ride for years without a license and then just decide to go get one without the law breathing down their necks about something.

Or maybe he did have it, and got busted for some shit and the only way to get some points knocked off, or get an insurance company to cover his ass is to take it. I know a couple people like that.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts