Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
34101 - 34120 of 40286 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
You'd get used to it. The 6 fits in my pocket and its significantly smaller than my Note 2 which also fits in all my pockets of all my pants...

Here is a picture of the iphone4s (which is quite a bit smaller than the 5s) on top of the 6. If that marginal difference is too much for your hands to hold you must have some really small hands. :dunno

Either way you will have to get with the times because no one makes screens that small anymore.

I know what the size on it is. My roommate has a Note 3, my mom has a iphone 6 and I have an iPhone 5s. I also have my old 4s and mom gave her 4 to my sister. I also have a 3G that my buddy gave to me a while back.

My coworker has a samsung mega and that's just phuckin stupid.

·
Administrator
58,332 Posts
Version 1 uses a different battery that you have to plug in before installing. V2 uses a battery that connects as it slides in.

Other than that I'm not sure of any changes other than maybe battery and motor size.

The Phantom 2 V2 has more powerful motors and a different controller.
there ya go rideit, better and faster
thanks 92

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Are you going to get a blackberry next?
I think they are the only phone company that makes a screen smaller than 4.7 or w.e the standard is now.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
I've talked to lots of people that say the liked the smaller phone. They of course eventually get the bigger screen phone because its the standard now (and small screens are stupid). Every single one says once they got used to it its so much better for everything you do on a phone.

And I have a couple really stubborn and stuck in their ways friends. Even more so than 92!

·
Administrator
58,332 Posts
there ya go rideit, better and faster
thanks 92
now i remember:grump:
The newer batteries are pricey but 5200 mah vs my 2200 mah
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Battery-Phantom-Vision-White/dp/B00I3J4NG2[/ame]
That's why that Blinq phantom is more money

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
I've never known a young person to not want to embrace new technology.
I love technology. I just don't want to have to have a massive phone to use it.

We moved away from bag phones. How about we don't go back?

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Are you going to get a blackberry next?
I think they are the only phone company that makes a screen smaller than 4.7 or w.e the standard is now.
I don't want a tiny screen. I don't mind a larger screen. I just don't want a physically larger phone than what I have.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
and 92 is correct.
this is the new battery and you just push the button to start it.
I thought it was on the vision 2
That's why the price is higher
I'm just older and slower

this is mine with the compartment that you slide the battery into
1. I'm saving that first sentence in a minute for a new sig quote.

2. That's why your batteries are so much cheaper than the newer ones. On your current one do you have to use a balance charger for it or does it come with a charger? The new ones have the the smart charging system built in so you just have to use the supplied power adapter. They also have the little display on the end of the battery to show how much life is left.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
I've talked to lots of people that say the liked the smaller phone. They of course eventually get the bigger screen phone because its the standard now (and small screens are stupid). Every single one says once they got used to it its so much better for everything you do on a phone.

And I have a couple really stubborn and stuck in their ways friends. Even more so than 92!
I have a tablet if I want to use a larger screen. It never gets picked up. I can see mine just fine and it fits securely in the palm of my hand and I can do everything one handed. I can even text one handed without looking at my phone.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
I don't even like carrying my phone in my pocket
I even tell my customers I'll get back to them later since I leave my phone in the truck
I generally don't carry anything with me if it wont fit in my pockets or a holster. My pistol is the only thing I carry that isn't in a pocket.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts

·
Administrator
58,332 Posts
1. I'm saving that first sentence in a minute for a new sig quote.

2. That's why your batteries are so much cheaper than the newer ones. On your current one do you have to use a balance charger for it or does it come with a charger? The new ones have the the smart charging system built in so you just have to use the supplied power adapter. They also have the little display on the end of the battery to show how much life is left.
Mine came with a balance charger. There is a small "micro?" usb plug on the copter and i don't know what it's for.
That would be nice to see how much battery is left but the phantom has 2 low power modes that flash red that brings it back home.
I just bought this to check my battery status.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
I have a tablet if I want to use a larger screen. It never gets picked up. I can see mine just fine and it fits securely in the palm of my hand and I can do everything one handed. I can even text one handed without looking at my phone.
I never use my iPad either. My phone has a nice big screen.
I can text one handed without looking on my Note 2.
I can do everything one handed on my Note 2. I will admit that reaching the top right of the screen when phone is in left hand is doable but does require some shifting the phone in the hand.

That said, with the 4.7 screen phones I can easily reach any part of the screen one handed without any shifting of the device in hand.

34101 - 34120 of 40286 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.