Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our newest supporting sponsor: Amsoil Dealers Group!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome and Thank You being a sponsor for this site. :smile

I really have never heard of Amsoil before but I'll go check out the company website. Any company that supports motorcycle riders in anyway deserves a look at in my book. :clap

·
Registered
443 Posts
dUCKY aMSOIL IS PROLLY THE BEST OIL OUT THERE..opps caps lock
Sweet. I found some dealers in my area thru their website. I'll try them out on my next oil change. :smile

·
Registered
443 Posts
This dealer is going to sell it to me for $8.95 a quart or $106.20 for a case. He said if I order it through him, then I save on the shipping charges if I had ordered through the AMSOil website. Does that sound reasonable? It is for the 10W-40 Motorcycle Oil. :headscratch

·
Registered
310 Posts
This dealer is going to sell it to me for $8.95 a quart or $106.20 for a case. He said if I order it through him, then I save on the shipping charges if I had ordered through the AMSOil website. Does that sound reasonable? It is for the 10W-40 Motorcycle Oil. :headscratch
We have better prices for forum members than that. Are they a local dealer?

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
interested. just sent my info on the ezlube link.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Glad to have you guys as a sponsor, thanks! And I will be sure to hit you up in the coming riding season for an oil change on my 08 6R

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Thank you for your sponsorship, and welcome on board.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I love amsoil and use it in my 92 zx7 and my harleys.I buy it at my local napa store but they are $9.50 a qt.I would love to get a better price then that.I sent my ifo as well.:mfclap

Well if they are selling you MCV Motorcycle Specific, Someone hasn't updated their prices in a while.. Should be about 12-13.00 per qt retail. Of course, we are less than that.

If it is just our regular 20W-50, Product Code ARO, that is about right for Retail..

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
What the price for a quart of 10w 40? The price for a case of 12 10w 40?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts