Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Beans has made a safe return after his epic trip :clap

Looks forward to loads of photo's & reports with great anticipation.

What was the total miles in the end?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Thanks guys!!

Fun trip indeed. My motorcycle is due for a ton of upkeep and maintenance. Nothing bad, just the periodic stuff that is required.

As I have eclipsed 15,000 miles on the odometer, the dealer is going to do the valve inspection. I am going to replace the sparkplugs, air filters, and throw on a new set of tires.

I love the bike, and it was at higher elevations in the Rocky Mountains that I was glad I had a 10R over a 6R.

And yes, I'll be posting up pics soon enough. My travels ended up longer than I expected, only because I met this girl an hour west of Chicago and I ended up staying in Illinois longer than expected. The Sturgis bike rally was cool. The best roads were by far in Colorado and in Utah.

And I'd like to add no tickets either, thanks to the radar detector and laser jammer whoohoooo

·
Registered
159 Posts
glad u had fun and came back safe now wheres the pic and dont forget the picture of the girl u met naked..jkn

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yea beans...congrats on the trip and even more so the safe return...i want 10 pages wiorth of details...and that my friend is no exaggeration

1 - 5 of 5 Posts