Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello

Sorry for the delayed response on a reply we have a bit of a backlog.

We have recently made some updates to the spam controls and settings so the approval queues would catch a lot more potential Spammers.

Once those are resolved we will start working again on bugs and new features.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
58,432 Posts
OK, I'm getting really tired of these popups. I've X'd them a million times, then I thought "maybe if I open it and read the release notes, it will go away..." Nope! Believe me, it's eminently obvious that we updated. Everyone knows, and anyone who doesn't know doesn't need to and don't care. Maybe it's not this site or how it was programmed, it might just be this this new platform that's so special that 90% off the forums I use have switched to it over the last year, because it's happening on all of them, but seriously. People use popup blockers because this shit is tedious and annoying, and I submit that only a very small minority of users have read the release notes, and almost none of them have read them more than once.
Pushy Push Notifications
Improving our popular push notifications feature, we’ve made an update that allows those of you who don’t want to receive notifications, and who don’t want to be asked about it ever again, to permanently deactivate them. Just click the “never” button.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Sweeeeeet. In other news, when I went to check the new posts this time yesterday, this site (and the aforementioned 90% of sites I go to daily who all are on this platform) had been replaced by a... IIRC, 404 error screen. But today all are back to normal. Huh! So it goes.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts