Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so co-workers wanted to take the msf course in virginia, i decided to take it with them for the hell of it. The whole time i acted like i didnt know what im doing, i failed everything there was, i hit the cones, i made the widest turns, stalled all day, and even rode the bike off course making it look like i had whisky throttle, and even kept hitting someones rear tire :crackup

MSF instructors shaking their head, classmates giving me pointers.
final testing time.. everyone wished me luck, some people nervous for me and some laughing at me. OH MAN THE LOOK ON THEIR FACE AS I ALMOST ACED THAT Sh*t. HEHE
i got a -2 tho because i drifted on last stop with the finger in the air

just thought id share!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought about recording it tho, but probably would of looked suspicous. didnt have the resource to have someone record me from the bushes.

also, the whole time i had my tecknic suit on, boots, and gloves. HEHE even on the first day the rider coach had the WTF look at me on a full suit just to read textbook and watch videos. man i had to try so hard not to laugh at myself, i was going to keep my helmet on but he had me take it off.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Pics or it didnt happen :evil

Im gonna have to try this

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Now THAT is funny.

You just gave me an idea. I'm going for training soon to become an MSF instructor and I have to take the exam again. hajhahahahhahahha pure comedy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Next, you should sign up for a class at the Community College and act like you don't know how to spell, capitalize or punctuate... :smile

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts