Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Kawasaki web site had been showing the warranty for the Concours 14 would be 3 years and unlimited mileage like the Honda Sports Touring bikes. Now it shows 12 months only.:evil

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yeah,,, I noticed that also. :rant

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just noticed on Kawasaki.com Concours page that when you click on Warranty Information, it still says there that the Concours has a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty. Sure hope that stands.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well,,, isn't that interesting. I'll probably still purchase the extended warranty regardless of what the factory warranty period is.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3 year´s is a good piece of time. just for 30k-40k km. i dont think u can extend that even paying.
The Kawasaki Canadian web site does show 3 year unlimited miles warranty and an extended warranty available.:nana

·
Registered
368 Posts
Kawasaki's "Good Time Protection Plan" GTPP lets you choose 12, 24, 36 or 48 month extended warranty. Read the fine print on the application though... they're kinda particular on meeting your maintence requirements and pretty much put the kabosh on performance upgrades.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Kawasaki Canadian web site does show 3 year unlimited miles warranty and an extended warranty available.:nana
:crackup

Kawasaki's "Good Time Protection Plan" GTPP lets you choose 12, 24, 36 or 48 month extended warranty""
are u telling me that gtr will come with 3 years warranty and u can extend for 4 years more? hahaha i will believe that when i see it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:crackup

are u telling me that gtr will come with 3 years warranty and u can extend for 4 years more? hahaha i will believe that when i see it.
After the 3 year warranty, the Good Times Protection Plan can be extended for 24 or 36 months.
Here is a quote right off the Kawasaki Canada site:
Warranty 36 months
Colour Neutron Silver
Good Times Protection Plan 24 or 36 months (Kawasaki GTPP coverage begins after standard limited warranty expires)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts