1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Persistent that's for sure.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I wonder why everyone finds it so hard to believe a college student could inherit a house in Switzerland. I'm also curious why so many can't believe a student of mechanical engineering would want a ZX10? Is the ZX10 such a piece of crap that everyone should know this? Beesley has been branded a scammer on suspicion alone. Just my opinion, but I am entitled to it. Yeah now you all can dump on me for awhile.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I wonder why everyone finds it so hard to believe a college student could inherit a house in Switzerland. I'm also curious why so many can't believe a student of mechanical engineering would want a ZX10? Is the ZX10 such a piece of crap that everyone should know this? Beesley has been branded a scammer on suspicion alone. Just my opinion, but I am entitled to it. Yeah now you all can dump on me for awhile.
No one is disputing the inheritance. He says he has no cash. How is he going to come up with the money for the international plane ticket, the cost of plane rental he says he has access to, fuel costs, lawyer fees to draw up an international binding contract and the round trip transportation costs from the airport to the chalet? Don't you think the property management company in Switzerland is going to want a fee too? Utility costs for the condo. The kid has to pay for those also for a month.

I can see this trade costing as much as 5 grand before it's over. It would be cheaper for the kid to just buy a bike here stateside.
He has no cash so this is a pipedream IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts