Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ZXR750H2
19 Posts
Ninjanut just check out Partzilla that site made me laugh yes it is a good site BUT went looking for the price of the front indicators (uk) you have to sign in to see the price they are selling them at, all the other parts had prices shown I really don't like it when you have to do that. I swear by OEM indicators these aftermarket version's never last they always fall apart and or rust. My ZXR750h2 is now 30years old and still have the original indicators still going strong and no rust.

·
Registered
ZXR750H2
19 Posts
What they are selling are OEM NOS signals. In Kawasaki boxes, sealed and new.
I doubt it bud but the price for the indicators can't be seen you have to register to find out the price imo makes business sense. Just winds me up you have to register to find out how much they are seeing they probably sell a lot of them it would the first thing to break off. Here in the uk they are £32.05 each for the OEM Kawasaki one's, the crap ones you get off eBay eg Chinese copies will fall apart and definitely rust from the inside.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
They are OEM! I have purchased them recently and I am telling you that. Why do you insist that they are not OEM? Just because you have to register means they are not OEM?

·
Registered
ZXR750H2
19 Posts
They are OEM! I have purchased them recently and I am telling you that. Why do you insist that they are not OEM? Just because you have to register means they are not OEM?
Sorry ninjanut ive got my wires seriously crossed my brain is miss firing sorry to piss you off bud its all my bad. Had some bad crap this end fucked with my brain and emotions just not thinking clearly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts