Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Looking for either one. Please e-mail me directly with price, pics, history and location. Not interested in a rat bike or a restoration. Will consider a bike in need of repair from storage or if it was laid down, but not a bike that sat outside and is corroded and rusty. I prefer a clean example.

Direct E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
PM 57X or Whitey...

Josh

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Bike of the Month!

Josh

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clean as In:
[/url] _MG_6655 by azxcrider, on Flickr[/IMG]
What's your idea of fair market value? BTW that's all factory paint and plastic.
The bike looks nice in the pics. But so does one of the bikes I recently restored. Looks great in the pics but there are many flaws in the bodywork like chips, scratches and cracks in the paint. It's aftermarket bodywork with a decent paint job on it and I know it's nothing great, but pics hide a lot of flaws. I'm not saying that's the case with this bike, but pics are tough sometimes. That bike isn't 100% original, but it has tasteful mods which are reversible so it's not a big deal.

Is this your bike and are you selling it? If so, let me know what your selling price is.

I put this ad out as a feeler. I'm not in any rush and I'm not DYING to get one. I have other bikes to ride so I'm waiting for the right bike to come my way. Half the fun in buying a bike you want is the search. :)

·
RRRRRR
3,589 Posts
Man, I had that exact bike in 93-95, will always miss it. Simply beautiful!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Whitehendrix's PM box is full. lol!
You might try him over at Kawiforums... he spends a lot more time over there. He is away from the computer a lot, but he has posted over there a couple times in 7 forum the last few days...

Josh

·
Registered
558 Posts
The bike looks nice in the pics. But so does one of the bikes I recently restored. Looks great in the pics but there are many flaws in the bodywork like chips, scratches and cracks in the paint. It's aftermarket bodywork with a decent paint job on it and I know it's nothing great, but pics hide a lot of flaws. I'm not saying that's the case with this bike, but pics are tough sometimes. That bike isn't 100% original, but it has tasteful mods which are reversible so it's not a big deal.

Is this your bike and are you selling it? If so, let me know what your selling price is.
It is mine and I would sell it for the right price, I have owned it since 1995. There are some small imperfections in the paint and the tool kit is incomplete, it is afterall close to 20 years old. As for the mods, I still have all the factory parts including the owner manual. If you're interested PM me, I'll get you some better pics after I finish replacing the fork seals. My wife been after me to sell it for the last 10 years.

·
6,661 Posts
I have several ZX7s and real R models that I have accumulated (I had almost 40 ZX7s about a year ago). I sent most of the remaining ones to Whitey about six months ago because I do not have the time nor desire to deal with selling them. Whitey took around ten of my ZX7s to NC plus a ton of spares, including two 92 K models and a 94 M model to NC. They all need assembly so are not ready yet. The only real nice one is one of the two 92s. The other 92 is red, but looks like the fairings were painted with bed lined there is so much orange peel. The 94 has all the important stuff, but cobbled together fairings.

I am staying out of selling bikes and parts and Jim is traveling for work. He will be gone this time for a couple months. I will have him contact you when he gets back home if you are still looking. His computer died but I hear he is finally resurrecting it so he may be back online in a week or so.

I do have one 96 ZX7RR in California that I am debating about selling. It has so many trick parts on it I will never have someone offer me enough to part with it, but it is for sale. Some of the parts on it are OPP carbon fairings, Lindeman forks, Ohlins shock, Ohlins damper, Suter dry clutch, kit cams, carbon airbox, carbon air tubes, Muzzy linkage/dogbones, Muzzy smog blockoff plates, Akrapovic pipe/can, Pro-Tek rearsets, Dymag wheels, PVM narrow band front brakes, Brembo rear brake, Brembo master cylinders front and rear, custom triple clamps, Attack clipons, HID projector headlights, and the list goes on ...

I am parting with all the ZX7s so I can concentrate on my 94 WSB ZX7R track bike and my 04 ZX10R daily rider, both with more toys than the 96 RR. Too damn many projects.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
including two 92 K models and a 94 M model to NC. They all need assembly so are not ready yet. The 94 has all the important stuff, but cobbled together fairings.
Scott, when you get a chance pm me what you want for this one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts