Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banghead hi all..great forum..

Just got my new zx10r se - looks a million dollars
my first bike is a hyosung gt250r which in 1 year I have done 16000km( 10k miles) great bike ( bit rattly now )and as I live 40k from work had an awesome ride every day to and from work-- have this bike flat out always..

my new baby is for special occasions and also when my wife takes the gt out-

I find the ride position very different ( to be expected ), seem to be sitting higher over the windscreen and thus more wind noise? only done 200km so far and realize will have to get used to it. Also the seat position is higher and forward position lower - ( yes this is a racing bike )

just curious what you guys prefer- cheers - love the extra power...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool...I found I kept sliding forards on the seat as seems higher at the rear--- will get used to it- might look into the double wind screen...:crazyloco cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool...I found I kept sliding forards on the seat as seems higher at the rear--- will get used to it- might look into the double wind screen...:crazyloco cheers

·
Registered
683 Posts
whats up with the hyosung? my friend rides an EX250. he claims it will dust the hyosung, but the hyosung looks pretty cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
288 Posts
whats up with the hyosung? my friend rides an EX250. he claims it will dust the hyosung, but the hyosung looks pretty cool in my opinion.
i've seen them at a kawasaki dealership. and only 1 on the road. i know hyosung 250 is a grand more than the ex250. but the ex250 is tried and tested been around forever. those hyosung bikes remind me of the bikes they sale at pep boys auto parts.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I once talked to the guys at Hyosung and hit them up for a job actually. The guy there said that their 250 will run circles around the EX250 because it is a V twin and not a straight.

The EX250 is the only 250 out right now that you know will be reliable, but it hasn't had a redesign in almost 20 years. What I would love to see here, and my wife would prolly buy one, is the ZZR250 that Kawi sells in Japan.

·
Registered
288 Posts
and my wife would prolly buy one, is the ZZR250 that Kawi sells in Japan.

[/QUOTE]

ditto :mfclap we're currently looking at bikes for her........

·
Registered
288 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts