Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order vanity plates for their Concours yet?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yep Garry...

In Pennsylvania my plate is CON14

Jerry

·
Registered
62 Posts
Think I might go with DNTBFLD (Don't Be Fooled). Think anyone will figure it out?

·
Registered
379 Posts
HEHEHEH What the hell are vanity plates ???
They are personal plates which have something to do with either the rider or the bike that no other person can use. They will stay with the person if they sell the bike well that is how it happens in South Africa.:runaway

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not allowed in the UK.:tard

·
Registered
261 Posts
I couldn' get too fancy with mine here in Pennsylvania. Motorcycles tags are all three letter, two numbers. Only 5 spaces total. So I felt lucky to get CON14.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Missed Out

I just missed out on GTR14 in NSW Australia by about one second....:evil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vanity plates

I have a vanity plate on my Corvette, but here in California you can only get a vanity plate on a motorcycle if you have been awarded a purple heart. Yes, that is dumb.:nana

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
"Vanity" or "Personalized" plates in Washington State can be 7 alpha numeric letters and there's a whole list of ones they won't let you have. I'm applying for 08-C14 or 08CC14. By the way, they cost us $45 initially and an additional $20 each year just to keep the same plate numbers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi senior member 0814, Jerry said you may have a throttle meister, if so can you tell me the secret to a sucessful installation, I have tried with the shims and down to one shim and now finally no shims and cant get it to work properly .can you advise thanks jim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts