Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
check, check, check it out a few more up grades and the pix i promised to a few folks aight here they are

Zero Grav DB screen

Scorpion slip-on

a few pix and a vid so tell me what ya think aight! peace out

·
Registered
234 Posts
Does your front upper fairing have a crack all the way through it above the ram air duct? Oh and was this the Scorpion that was on EBay?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes there is a crack on the front fairing aight! lol it'll be fixed here in a few days k!!!!!!!! and no i got it froma site motodepot.com i dont get everuthing on ebay you know!! lol and thanks for the input fellas.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just saying that's a big hole sticking out the back. I dig the red accents. I'm trying to think of something to do with mine. I got those red wheels but that's it.
i was trying to be funny sorry, i sucked @ it didnt i?:banghead :banghead get creative with it man just go with it

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any pics yet?
sorry it'll be a few i had to deploy to the desrt again so i'll have some one take pix and send them to me and i will post them after but give me a few aight i might just do a new thread for it k:banghead lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can you post a profile shot, it looks like that exhaust sticks out really far from under the tail section. Does it really, or is that just my imagination? Did you get a power commander yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts