Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
I agree. looks like you have had that bike plenty good and sideways looking at that rear tire too.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Congrats Jowek! She looks awesome. Clean, sleek and I'll bet everything you've been wanting from a riding steed.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is all that I expected it to be.
Its funny how simliar the powerband is to the 9r though; might be the way I ride it though.
I miss the 9r alot but the 10r is much easier to ride for longer periods of time, I think because it weighs less and rolls so much easier.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The new 10R fuckin rocks. I love mine.

Mine's already got 3,300 miles on it and I bought it in April.

:nana

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I never liked the black stomp grips until I saw your bike.
They really look cool. They really make your bike unique. I've never seen the black stomps around here.

That Nikon can take some real high resolution photos. Open an account at bikepics.com. It's similat to photobucket, but it's more motorcycle specific. You can post pics with huge resolutions there. I've found many bike photos there for some of my projects.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Jowek,
How do you find the tyre wear on your 10R ?
I'm having a strange occurence, where the rear tyre has about 8mm of chicken strips, but the front tyre has none. Did you find this happening with you and your 10R ?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never liked the black stomp grips until I saw your bike.
They really look cool. They really make your bike unique. I've never seen the black stomps around here.

That Nikon can take some real high resolution photos. Open an account at bikepics.com. It's similat to photobucket, but it's more motorcycle specific. You can post pics with huge resolutions there. I've found many bike photos there for some of my projects.
Thank you. I put black Stomp Grips on my 9r also, but they were universal so I had to cut them to fit. I'll look into the other site to post pics. Thanks for the comments. She's alittle over 3k now, just got a new set of Q2's and the ECU is out for a reflash by Guhl's.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jowek,
How do you find the tyre wear on your 10R ?
I'm having a strange occurence, where the rear tyre has about 8mm of chicken strips, but the front tyre has none. Did you find this happening with you and your 10R ?
My front tire had bigger chicken strips than the rear. My rear tire had almost zero chicken strips, but the front had about 1/4". I just replaced the tires with Q2's; my rear tire was shot and the front was probably 50% gone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts