·
Registered
1,604 Posts
that was hot, i would rock one

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See, Im stuck in between the two of you. On one hand Im thinking, " Thats pretty cool, who thinks up this stuff?" and on the other hand Im thinking,"Where's the funtionality in that, you really cant even ride it, just stare at it."

·
Registered
462 Posts
If you think that's cool, you should have just got a V-Rod, or some other HD. All about show, and no points to the go. STUPID!!! Pisses me off cause I don't have a 10R and some [email protected]$$ waste one by putting all that junk on it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hate it,what a waste of a perfectly rideable bike!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definately good input there guys, one part of me definately agrees 100%, then theres the other side of me that finds what theyve done, for lack of a better word, "neat". Anyone absolutely love it? I dont know that anyone will.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Absolutely 100% f***ed up piece of crap. Can't believe they did that to a 10...personal opinion. I'm still a newbie here, so maybe I should keep it to myself.............................f***ed up piece of crap!!!:banghead

·
Registered
990 Posts
The bad bit:
Yes it is a waste of a perfectly good ZX-10R.

The good bit:
JBL were sponsoring the Hawk Kawasaki race team in British Superbikes at the time, so even though it caused a lot of controversy it would have been useful publicity for the team & bike racing in general.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I watched that for about 2 seconds. other than the previously stated sponsorship and advertising I think thats one of the worst things I have ever seen.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Unless your have a couple of eyes up your arse, theres no point in having the LCD. All that added weight... try to run that on the track and you'd get laughed off...

Not to get started on the Busa bashing, however...

I saw a bike in the shop one time that had speakers mounted in the front panels, a DVD/ CD player in the tail, and a 7" LCD to play the DVDs. There was also a camera in the back that was used as a review "mirror" displayed in the LCD. My feelings are mixed, only because I know that Busas now are no longer about performance, and strictly about posing...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts