Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:clap Kawasaki's U.S. web site announced prices today = $12,899 & $13,799 . . Sure beats the hell out of BMW, and more than competitive with Yamaha & Honda. Should boost sport touring sales. I hope supply meets demand :fingersex
Ps. lots of new photos too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fantastic News! Fantastic Price!

I'm getting more excited by the day and the price is certainly right. This is the best news I've heard in quite a while. Guess Kawasaki will give us a seat height and weight soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
mmmmm difficult to believe. After transform dollars to euros and apply spanish taxes to that price we get a 14500 € ABS model. FJR ABS now is over 15.500 € a difference of 1000 € is a lot. It seems that kawa wanna play hard if this is real.
it seems the petrol tank is 5,8 US gallons, 22 litres. :rant

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rather than convert the USA price to Euro/Spain, I would expect that since it is priced the same as the FJR in the USA, it will likely be priced the same as the FJR in Spain.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Swedish prise for the GTR is ranging from 154.900 Skr up to 160.000 Skr.
Delivery date is set to the beginning of Aug.I have ordernr:3...and the colour is....Black..:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats SwedTourer :mfclap
maybe u can convert that to euros and tell us as a reference?
i´m thinking when i could buy one :squint :eek:hno :eek:hno

·
Registered
34 Posts
16/6

1 Euro= 9.44 Swedish krona

1 dollar=7.07 Svedish krona

1 Euro = 1.3326 U.S. dollars

·
Registered
41 Posts
In Nova Scotia

The Concourse is here. Canadian pricing is 17800 for non ABS and 19500 for ABS. I was able to get my non ABS for 17000. Hopefully will have it for this weekend :nana

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was able to get my non ABS for 17000. Hopefully will have it for this weekend :nana
Congratulations on your New Motorcycle! :clap

I envy Johnny, because you can enjoy “GTR Performance” in June. :smile

·
Registered
41 Posts
:nana Picked the bike up this evening, It is smooth. I can not comment on performance yet, as I have to do break in before I push it hard. The only problem I have had was that it arrived with a small scratch on the front fender, I never noticed it, the dealer did. He told me he will order another, but it will take awhile before it comes in, but like I said I never noticed it. The wife loved the seat, comfy and good hight. Wind screen is nice, very noticable on the hwy the difference when at full hight. . I will add more comments and pics after my weekend run. :mfclap

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good for you Johnny!

:nana Picked the bike up this evening, It is smooth. I can not comment on performance yet, as I have to do break in before I push it hard. The only problem I have had was that it arrived with a small scratch on the front fender, I never noticed it, the dealer did. He told me he will order another, but it will take awhile before it comes in, but like I said I never noticed it. The wife loved the seat, comfy and good hight. Wind screen is nice, very noticable on the hwy the difference when at full hight. . I will add more comments and pics after my weekend run. :mfclap
:clap :mfclap :clap . Congratulations!! Enjoy your weekend .:clap :mfclap :clap
Can't wait untill you tell us all about it, and post some pics.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Lucky so & so :rolleyes

Enjoy :thumbup

·
Registered
151 Posts
I will add more comments and pics after my weekend run. :mfclap
Have a nice weekend!

I am looking forward to your first impressions and photographs of the GTR. :smile

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well dangit....I was in the final stages of getting a Triumph St....but, now this steed has hit the street it looks way more applicable for my riding needs...how 'bout some more pix please?:crazyloco :mfclap :eek:hno

1 - 18 of 18 Posts