Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was a happy guy when I got home today, I came home to a nice package waiting for me on my door step holding my new exhaust. Two Brothers C4 Carbon Fiber for my ZX-6R. I went with the older style since I am not a big fan of the newer TwoBros models, those oval cans look better as an under tail mount I think. But enough talk, here are some pics I took. :rofl

There she is, what a beauty. I will be sure to post more once I get it installed on the bike but it might take a bit since the weather has been rather crappy as of late. :squint

** UPDATE **

Well I got it bolted on today and couldn't be happier, it looks amazing on the bike. Pretty much like it was made for it, the pictures I got do not do it justice. I did what I could with the sun setting fast, I'll be sure to take more in the future. I'm a bit obsessed with it right now. lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One thing to mention about this exhaust was when I got it all hooked up and fired it, gave it a rev, the lower spring clamp would vibrate so much it would ping against the pipe. :rotflmao Wasn't pleased with this at first but I fixed it with wraping a small section of the spring that would hit the pipe with electrical tape, seemed to do the trick.

She roars now when I open her up, I also think the people that live next to me might want to kill me by mid summer. :lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since TMP seems to love my bike so much here are some more pictures of it from todays trip to Port Dover. :crazyloco

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice man, I like how the blue matches the rest of the bike. How does it sound?

Yeah that little icon bag is perfect for me, its not huge but it fits pretty much anything I need. The reason its so 'poofy' in that picture is because it's holding my 2pc rain suit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts