Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and dolls iam new on here and i need your help. I purchased the dual canisters from two brothers, the link pipe does not fit properly it hits the subframe and the place where the cans connect to are 2" out of align.

has anyone had problems fitting these my bike is an 06 zx6r 636:banghead

·
Registered
27 Posts
i can't say the exaact problem. on my 07 the pipe was suppose to have good clearance and with just the pipe put on to the cat it didn't. when the pipe came up under the seat it was like yours, almost a little more than an inch off center. what i did was connected the exhaust can to the pipe, then connected the exhaust mount and forced it to line up. then tightened the pipe mount and exhaust mounts. It is fine now with only about 1 spot where a few centimeters of plasitic under the seat melted but overall fine. good luck, it can be very frustraging especially trying to get the exhaust can on the pipe, mine had an x style you had to bolt up to, very hard when i had to put pressure just to get the can on the pipe, took me 1 hours with my gf just to get on can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't seem that there well made doe's it. ive sent pictures to two bros to show them how poor it is so will wait and see. why don't you do the same because i don't think they know they got problems with are fedback the can improve the product.

christoff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts