Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SPORT BIKE PARTS
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWO BROTHERS GROUP BUY - From now till May 10 we will be taking orders for our TBR Group Buy. STREETDREAMS STREETBIKES is offering 20% off all TBR Exhaust Systems (Slip-On & Full) up to 15 systems, after that were gonna take an additional 1% off per exhaust sold (up to 25%). All orders takin will be processed the last day of the offer. All systems will be coming direct from the one and only "Two Brothers Racing". Any Questions...? Shoot us an Email @ [email protected]

·
SPORT BIKE PARTS
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont forget that we will beat any price possible... If you are looking for something make sure you hit us up B4 you buy, Were doing our best to help out the fellow Kawi guys on the forums...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Dont forget that we will beat any price possible... If you are looking for something make sure you hit us up B4 you buy, Were doing our best to help out the fellow Kawi guys on the forums...
I'm looking to get a Flange-On M2 Carbon Fiber Exhaust.

...but I also wanted to go with the $129 custom personalization so I can get the Torx screws & the Inlet/Outlet in black; and the custom badge.

I'm not too concerned about the custom badge, but I do want those parts in black instead of the default gold.

Can you do anything with that?

·
SPORT BIKE PARTS
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking to get a Flange-On M2 Carbon Fiber Exhaust.

...but I also wanted to go with the $129 custom personalization so I can get the Torx screws & the Inlet/Outlet in black; and the custom badge.

I'm not too concerned about the custom badge, but I do want those parts in black instead of the default gold.

Can you do anything with that?
The Custom Design Center Upgrades are also gonna be avaliable... Regularly $129.98... Our GB Price... $109...

LA KAWI... Ill be getting back to you with prices on those other parts.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Didn't see any exaust parts when I searched zx9r in your search did I mess up and miss them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts