Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have these on their '12? If so, comments? I haven't been a big fan of TBR exhausts, but these look pretty good, although a bit long. Their dyno chart shows
+4 hp and +3 ft. lbs., and the power and torque curves pretty much follow stock. Pretty good results for slip ons. They're also 20 lbs. lighter than stock.

http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Dyno_Charts/dyno_2012_kaw_zx14r_SO.pdf

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I had 2 Bros slipons for my 09 Monster.Still have them in a box.If it wasn't for wanting the Brocks Alienhead they would still be on.They had a nice deep raspy sound,but not the power of a single pipe.Plus I had to get that cat out of the header.I hear the 12 doesn't have that in the header.
Craig

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had 2 Bros slipons for my 09 Monster.Still have them in a box.If it wasn't for wanting the Brocks Alienhead they would still be on.They had a nice deep raspy sound,but not the power of a single pipe.Plus I had to get that cat out of the header.I hear the 12 doesn't have that in the header.
Craig
I thought I read somewhere that the '12 14R did have a cat in the collector. Hope not, although I don't believe it's a significant restriction. It wasn't on the '05 ZX-10. Were your slipons like the V.A.L.E. black series that are shown on the TBR website for the new 14R? How loud were yours?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just picked this up yesterday...660 mile round trip to PHX to pick her up.

2Bros cans and mid.......I am over on the ZRX board, but will frequent here as well if youz all don't mind too much :nana

1 - 4 of 4 Posts