Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these on their '12? If so, comments? I haven't been a big fan of TBR exhausts, but these look pretty good, although a bit long. Their dyno chart shows
+4 hp and +3 ft. lbs., and the power and torque curves pretty much follow stock. Pretty good results for slip ons. They're also 20 lbs. lighter than stock.

http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Dyno_Charts/dyno_2012_kaw_zx14r_SO.pdf

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I had 2 Bros slipons for my 09 Monster.Still have them in a box.If it wasn't for wanting the Brocks Alienhead they would still be on.They had a nice deep raspy sound,but not the power of a single pipe.Plus I had to get that cat out of the header.I hear the 12 doesn't have that in the header.
Craig

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had 2 Bros slipons for my 09 Monster.Still have them in a box.If it wasn't for wanting the Brocks Alienhead they would still be on.They had a nice deep raspy sound,but not the power of a single pipe.Plus I had to get that cat out of the header.I hear the 12 doesn't have that in the header.
Craig
I thought I read somewhere that the '12 14R did have a cat in the collector. Hope not, although I don't believe it's a significant restriction. It wasn't on the '05 ZX-10. Were your slipons like the V.A.L.E. black series that are shown on the TBR website for the new 14R? How loud were yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts