Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I was browsing YouTube listening to exhaust sound clips on the 14, and im somewhat sold on the tsukigi. I currently have a 4-2-1 full tsukigi on my bike and love the sound. But like all of us i want more sound. Would i see a significant performance difference if i was to go with the cannon?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the cannon and love it. I have it on my bike and it is the only performance mod and dyno'd at 159.6 at the rear wheel. I dont know what the bike put down stock but it has to be a considerable gain.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
I have the cannon and love it. I have it on my bike and it is the only performance mod and dyno'd at 159.6 at the rear wheel. I dont know what the bike put down stock but it has to be a considerable gain.
The claimed stock horsepower is 180 at the crank . Most people post about 164 stock and 175 to 185 after a few mods (pipe pc etc.) This also depends on the dyno so don't be too put out if your numbers don't match what I wrote :crazyloco.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Brocks

:cheersI put the Brocks 4-2-2 full system on my 2008. It is loud but the performance gain was incredible. I absolutely love it :cheers

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
You have a full system now. The cannon just has a different exhaust can. You won't get any more performance, JUST LOUDER !! If that's what you want and you don't care about the neighbors, then go for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts