Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want to trade their exhaust for my carbon fiber 4-1 Muzzy? I'm looking for something quieter/deeper. I'm not too picky about brand or style as long as it's in good shape. (my Muzzy is flawless).

Looking for someone who has a garage & tools to do the swap; i'll ride to you. I'm in sw florida, willing to ride a few hrs if necessary.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Does anyone want to trade their exhaust for my carbon fiber 4-1 Muzzy? I'm looking for something quieter/deeper. I'm not too picky about brand or style as long as it's in good shape. (my Muzzy is flawless).

Looking for someone who has a garage & tools to do the swap; i'll ride to you. I'm in sw florida, willing to ride a few hrs if necessary.

how about 8 hours?:lol
GLTWS , :crazyloco

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
The only trades you might come across would be the stock system with slipon duals. The 2brothers brand would be deeper. A yoshi would be quieter and have better build quality. An akrapovic full system or dual can slipon w.oem headers would work too. You will prob have to come up with cash for an akra in excellent condition.

i'd suggest just saving some money and then buying a new full Yoshimura system. that is what you are looking for unless you want to spend megabucks on a Nassert Beet. You can then sell the Muzzy outright after you get the new Yoshi.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yosh would be higher build quality?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do wear earplugs. The Muzzy isn't terribly loud, it's. Just not the style I'd have chosen. It just happened to come with the bike. I like the look of the Yoshi & two Bros pipes.

·
Registered
130 Posts

I have a set of Scorpion Oval Stainless Slip Ons, (never installed) and an extra 2007 OEM header that I would swap for yours. Scorpions are known to sound deep and not too loud. And as you know I am also in SW Florida. If interested, give me a call, you still have my number?
Chuck

1 - 20 of 25 Posts