Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you florida riders. Are there any tracks here besides Jennings? I'm trying to find something closer to Bradenton/Sarasota area.

·
Registered
86 Posts
End of fruitville rd. in Sarasota there is a development that failed due to economy. Its back in the cut, nice fast sweepers and a couple tight turns, great pavement. Northport has samething, we call it the six mile loop, and englewood has same thing called area 51. Any one who races goes to one of these tracks for practice, fun. Then there is always the run through the groves every sat and sun. out through arcadia, zolfo springs, c.r.661 i think.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Is this so you can make a video for your endorsement thread ?:crazyloco:rotflmao

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Iron this so I have something to do and don't loose whatever edge I may or may not have. Cj, do you ride with a group? I'd love to ride with you guys. I have this Sunday off so hit me up where you guys meet up or whats going on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yea, most likely, weather is supposed to be good. I'll find out the mmet spot and times to see if they changed. Everyone I ride with is super cool and easy going. No cocky squids, just fast fun times, safe and organized too. I'll let you know! I'll check back in around 6 or so tonight fri, 24, feb, 2012.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't ride with Christie with a Hyosung gt650r do you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts