anywho.. welcome to the forums

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ridiculous is right.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice to see they put us in the same category as the F-22 Raptor.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
yeah, its faster then the jets too from the looks of it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I love how the bikes sound like a vtwin...

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Hmmm no

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Id say it is faster.Yamahas are shit.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Gay.....

Whole commercial was aimed to make the guy feel better that he wasnt in the fighter jet or on the bike, but instead in his eco friendly foreign p.o.s. They removed his balls before filming this commercial. :crackup

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
I take it, the idea was that sportbikes with geared up riders are getting passed by the Yota. Get it? Ironic, huh? :gay

I can already see it, come next season. I'll be out there riding, minding my own business and some jackoff in a Yota will do all he can to pass me "like in the commercial. Yeah, like that!" I or some other rider will pay the consequences of his careless decision, but after the pile-up the scruffy unshaven preppie dude will just have his ego tarnished. :squint

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gay.....

Whole commercial was aimed to make the guy feel better that he wasnt in the fighter jet or on the bike, but instead in his eco friendly foreign p.o.s. They removed his balls before filming this commercial. :crackup
Right, after the commercial ends the guy wakes up and he's sitting in his lame ass Camry hybrid in the Whole Foods parking lot. :crackup

With this commercial, they're trying to make hybrids seem less dorky or something. Fail.

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
actually the Camry Hybrid is a pretty cool car... that and the Optima Hybrid.... they make the whole "im a smug asshole so i have to drive a prius" thing go away... besides the NEW Camry looks pretty good in comparison to the old one

·
Registered
870 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts