Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a set of OES frame sliders for my ZX10R 2023. It requires me to remove the upper engine bolts on either side of the bike and specifies that the bolts should be tightened back down to factory set torque values. Problem is I don't know what those torque values are or where to find them. Anybody know?
Thank you

· Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
5,140 Posts
Purchased a set of OES frame sliders for my ZX10R 2023. It requires me to remove the upper engine bolts on either side of the bike and specifies that the bolts should be tightened back down to factory set torque values. Problem is I don't know what those torque values are or where to find them. Anybody know?
Thank you
Couldn't you take a torque wrench and increase the setting until it doesn't beep or click when you attempt to tighten them more? Just throwing an idea out there

· Registered
5,140 Posts

· Registered
5,140 Posts
I went through the effort to find his info and he hasn't even been here since posting a week ago
Too soon?
Nah

· Registered
5,140 Posts
I went through the effort to find his info and he hasn't even been here since posting a week ago
Too soon?
We'll know if he creates another account and starts a new thread or replies to this one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts