Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tested out their top speed? if so, post what year/model, whether its totally stock or modded(if so what mods) and the speed. if u have the same bike as another guy, great, more comparison.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i've resently got my 06 zx-6r up too 155. there was plenty more to it but its hard to handle without a windshield. i have a full set of race fairings so its lighter and i have yoshi exhaust.

·
Registered
191 Posts
LMAO!!! MAN thats fast!! was it on a 6???? lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
honestly... i lied. i'm not afraid to admit it. i actually only went 192 mph. i just "beef" things up sometimes... oh yeah, i went 192 on a 636, true story. my cop friend turned the other way and clocked me. I. AM. NOT. LYING. I. SWEAR. my 636 has a 400 shot of nitrous and makes 700 horsepower to the wheel.

wait... i don't even have a 6...

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
ive done 176 on my 06 zx 10r, all i have is bolt on exhaust. Some of the members have said 180s on their 600s. I dont buy that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ive done 176 on my 06 zx 10r, all i have is bolt on exhaust. Some of the members have said 180s on their 600s. I dont buy that.
What he said.

I have probably gone 170 or so on my 12 when I had stock gearing, and yes I have a speedohealer and it's claibrated. Had quite a bit more but the road was not that great. Had some hills coming up fast.:evil

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about the speedo healer.. Is the only thing it does is correct the mph, and is it worth it???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts