Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done a skydive last weekend and as much fun as it was for me it still didnt stand up to 12rpm in 3rd gear around town

what about you guys? apart from guns bitches booze and pcp is there anything that gets your blood pumping more then hearing that exhaust scream?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Why don't you go and borrow yor friend's ZX-14 and blast 300km/h (186mph) on open roads. That'll get your adrenaline pumping. The way all the cars coming at you at lightning speeds and the beraker lines becoming one... that's as much of adrenaline i can take. I'm not raving about the 14 but it's damn exhilarating to me...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
why the HELL would you want to jump out of perfectly good airplane? :headscratch jk
So that when you have to jump out of a "not so good" airplane... you know what you're doing! :rotflmao

·
Registered
683 Posts
:smile I think terminal velocity for a free falling human is around 150 mph. You can go faster on your bike.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Try "base jumping" next time you're looking for a boost. You won't be disappointed there :crazyloco

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:smile I think terminal velocity for a free falling human is around 150 mph. You can go faster on your bike.
spot on 150 is the av depending on your angle of descent, even patrick swayze would struggle to keep up with a finely tuned ninj!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I can tell you that doing some serious aerobatics with a Pitts Special or Sukhoi 29 or whatever, pulling some 7-8 g's, can get the blood flowing real fast!!! Coming out the top of a loop rushing down to earth at 300+, can not be equalled by anything.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can tell you that doing some serious aerobatics with a Pitts Special or Sukhoi 29 or whatever, pulling some 7-8 g's, can get the blood flowing real fast!!! Coming out the top of a loop rushing down to earth at 300+, can not be equalled by anything.
any chance of a backy?

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Having the engine cut stone cold motherless dead at 100 ft in an ultralite some years ago got my attention especially as they have little mass the airspeed evaporates rather quickly.

gammac

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Having the engine cut stone cold motherless dead at 100 ft in an ultralite some years ago got my attention especially as they have little mass the airspeed evaporates rather quickly.

gammac

stuff that:angry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts