Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In your own opinion, what are the top ten most collectable sportbikes of the modern age?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Need some help here with your terms....Give us some years for your classification of "modern age" as I'm thinking 'collectible' to include Old Horses like the Kawasaki 900, the Honda CBX, the Suzuki Water Buffalo 750, and (don't laugh) the original HD SuperGlide. None of these are particularly great rides, compared to the mounts of today. But, if you're looking for some bikes that started the ball rolling, you wouldn't be wrong starting here....

DW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Need some help here with your terms....Give us some years for your classification of "modern age" as I'm thinking 'collectible' to include Old Horses like the Kawasaki 900, the Honda CBX, the Suzuki Water Buffalo 750, and (don't laugh) the original HD SuperGlide. None of these are particularly great rides, compared to the mounts of today. But, if you're looking for some bikes that started the ball rolling, you wouldn't be wrong starting here....

DW
believe what you mentioned is a good start except you left off the R90s and the 69 Honda 750.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I would like to own: 81 GpZ 550, any of the widow makers, ZX4, GpZ 750 turbo, Z-1, GpZ 305, 90 ZX11, 94(candy wine)ZX11-D,ZL 900-A, KZ 250~

·
Registered
68 Posts
My collection:
Van Veen OCR1000
Honda CX500 Turbo
Suzuki Katana
Honda NR750
Munch Mammut 2000
etc
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts