Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my new slip on and seat cowl. I cant wait to get them installed and I want to make it as easy as possible. Anyone have suggestions as to what would be the best use of my cash?

Thanks.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea sorry, its an 07.

Sorry for my ignorance I cant seem to get the passenger seat off. The is no where to insert the key like the manual insists.......WTF.....HELP!

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the left hand side of your bike tucked up near the mount for the rear footrest hanger is a hole for your key!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't feel bad it took me like 7 mins to find the key hole my first time too. I knew it was under there somewhere, it's just hidden real good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I guess trying to do this at 1am in a poorly light garage wasnt the best idea.

I will post pics as soon as if finish the wiring, tonight hopfully....

·
Registered
80 Posts
i put on on my 2006 there pretty easy to put in , dont forget to make sure you put the piece on the servo or the FI light will come on and use thread lock or it will come loose , i almost lost mine. im also online alot at night

·
Registered
4 Posts
i put on on my 2006 there pretty easy to put in , dont forget to make sure you put the piece on the servo or the FI light will come on and use thread lock or it will come loose , i almost lost mine. im also online alot at night
Can you please elaborate on this modification to the servo you speak of. I am trying to get my FI Light to turn off.

Thanks

·
Registered
294 Posts
Can you please elaborate on this modification to the servo you speak of. I am trying to get my FI Light to turn off.

Thanks
When installing a new pipe, you have to dislocate the servo cables ( servo is the electronic component that opens the exhaust butterfly in the stock exhaust), it is located on left side of bike under rear cowl near battery. I removed the bolt and spring, dislocated cables, then reinstalled bolt with loctite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts