Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found a guy selling 07 OEM manuals for $10.00 in PDF format on eBay, item #320149380191. If anyone buys one and doesn't get blasted by a virus let us all know:smile so we can all buy one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got a CD

i live in Forest park, just north of the 275 loop.

you up for a ride?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It would take a little bit to get there for a ride. I live across the river from Louisville. I do know where Forest Park is. Absolutely love Jungle Jim's and the Red Squirrel restaurant with those huge sandwiches with the boiled egg:potty I used to get up there quite a bit to a wood company in Fairfield, OH.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You should just buy it and then send it to everyone. check and see if the seller offers a refund if you are not satisfied that way you wont get burned

·
Registered
123 Posts
It would take a little bit to get there for a ride. I live across the river from Louisville. I do know where Forest Park is. Absolutely love Jungle Jim's and the Red Squirrel restaurant with those huge sandwiches with the boiled egg:potty I used to get up there quite a bit to a wood company in Fairfield, OH.
cool i am Louisville alot as my ladyfriend lives down there. when i get my bike back together maybe we can meet for a ride. are there any good rodes in that area. my gf is a new rider so i don't get to play much when i ride with her.

BTW. Fairfield is like 5 min away from me. i actually work there. so i am fimilar with everything you mentioned.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
next time you are in town let me know. There are some great twisties in the area and some scenic river rides.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back on thread......

I purchased the manual and it is sweeeet! Sure beats the heck out of spending a Benjamin and the Stealership!

·
Registered
234 Posts
You guys realize that there's a link for free to the service manual on this site right?

It's no less illegal than the copies you have. What you bought is just a file that some guy found using Google for free.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...US:official&hs=scq&q=zx600p7f.pdf&btnG=Search

I'll just add that I bought a real copy of the service manual from a dealership long ago. And I can feel self righteous about that because I can have the PDF legally. :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
You guys realize that there's a link for free to the service manual on this site right?

It's no less illegal than the copies you have. What you bought is just a file that some guy found using Google for free.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...US:official&hs=scq&q=zx600p7f.pdf&btnG=Search

I'll just add that I bought a real copy of the service manual from a dealership long ago. And I can feel self righteous about that because I can have the PDF legally. :D
link is dead

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is where i got mine from..

Haynes Service & Repair Manual - ZX600 & 636 (ZX-6R) '95 - '02
Kawasaki 2000 ZX600J (ZX-6R) Parts Catalogue
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R '00 - '02 Motorcycle Service Manual

Top stuff!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't recall saying they did have the '07 manual!!!:headscratch

I was just saying where i downloaded my manuals from....
...As you may see I have a 2000 bike, so for me downloading '07 manuals would be pretty pointless.

Let just hope the links may be of use to "Someone" on this ZX6r forum!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I don't recall saying they did have the '07 manual!!!:headscratch

I was just saying where i downloaded my manuals from....
...As you may see I have a 2000 bike, so for me downloading '07 manuals would be pretty pointless.

Let just hope the links may be of use to "Someone" on this ZX6r forum!
my bad, the earlier posts were about a 07 manual and im still trying to find a good link to one

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just saw the same one I purchased for $10 on eBay now selling for $5 bucks:headscratch ......go figure. That is a freaking steal!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just saw the same one I purchased for $10 on eBay now selling for $5 bucks:headscratch ......go figure. That is a freaking steal!
Yes, it is, literally, a steal. :crazyloco

·
Registered
40 Posts
i got 2 07 manuals from the dealer i got my bike from. he gave me one then forgot if he gave me one and gave me another.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts