Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice from the gtr1400 brochure and the Kawasaki website that they manufacture a mounting bracket to fit the tom tom gps. Does anybody know is this for the tom tom rider only or does it fit all the tom tom range ? As I don't have bluetooth there is now point in changing my current tom tom one that I use in the car if the mountings are the same on each tom tom I can still use on the bike providing it does'nt rain.:headscratch

·
Registered
228 Posts
The tomtom rider v2 uses a rectangular mount with 4 holes, I'm in work at the moment but could give you the hole spacings and a photo to compare with yours if this will help.

If so just give me a shout and I'll get it sorted.

Alternatively type type "ram mount" into google and choose the appopriate website for your country, trust me when i say they'll have a mount that will work ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the photo's I have found of the tomtom rider the brackets seem to GRAB the gps from top to bottom. The tomtom one slides onto the mount from the bottom so I thnk they are different.It was just an idea though saves me buying a newer and more expensive model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts