Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love spending money on bike parts. Today I bought OEM Kaw clutch plates, EBC clutch springs, clutch cover gasket, oil filter, a few misc. o-rings.
The plates were like $11 each total $99.
EBC springs $8.84 for a set? Does that sound too cheap? I got them from bikebandit.com and they stated that was the price for a set. I'll be pissed if only 1 spring shows up at my door.

For anyone else who needs a clutch in their 11, check e-bay right now. There is a brand new clutch kit including plates and springs on there. Last I looked it was at $1. I was thinking about getting it but it was not a brand that I recognized. I'm pretty brand loyal about things like that.

T

·
Registered
449 Posts
I love spending money on bike parts. Today I bought OEM Kaw clutch plates, EBC clutch springs, clutch cover gasket, oil filter, a few misc. o-rings.
The plates were like $11 each total $99.
EBC springs $8.84 for a set? Does that sound too cheap? I got them from bikebandit.com and they stated that was the price for a set. I'll be pissed if only 1 spring shows up at my door.

For anyone else who needs a clutch in their 11, check e-bay right now. There is a brand new clutch kit including plates and springs on there. Last I looked it was at $1. I was thinking about getting it but it was not a brand that I recognized. I'm pretty brand loyal about things like that.

T
Tom, I also love the smell of new parts/riding gear...sniff...sniff..mmm~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts