Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hardware included, ready to snap on and go. $200+shipping. Add $20 for Paypal. Will accept money order, cashier's check or personal check (must clear)

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some dude who thought it was a Corbin made an offer. Haven't heard back since I clued him in. Haven't had the opportunity to Fleabay it, but If you're interested, shoot me a p.m. I think your sig other would love it as the passenger area is copious.

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yabutt wouldn't Corbin be worth more? They're still in business.
Tobin seats are still being made by the original craftsman at his concern, New Image Seats. According to the New Image website, Tobin was a marketer who promoted the seats while Lee, the owner of New Image, did all the work. If you click on "Kawasaki" on their website, you'll see this exact seat plus some more exotic cover materials and even lights within the covers.

www.newimageseats.com

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know what that means.
But it sounds kinky.

co·pi·ous   [koh-pee-uhs] Show IPA
adjective
large in quantity or number; abundant; plentiful: copious amounts of food.
having or yielding an abundant supply: a copious larder; a copious harvest.
exhibiting abundance or fullness, as of thoughts or words.

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
Tobin seats are still being made by the original craftsman at his concern, New Image Seats. According to the New Image website, Tobin was a marketer who promoted the seats while Lee, the owner of New Image, did all the work. If you click on "Kawasaki" on their website, you'll see this exact seat plus some more exotic cover materials and even lights within the covers.

www.newimageseats.com

I didn't realize they were the same. I talked with Lee. $265 to customize my seat and new skin with the Ninja logo.

·
16,062 Posts
I think he should knock off $20 as an apology for saying your wife had a big ass.
Just sayin.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Is the rack in the back a part of the seat, or can it be mounted with other aftermarkets? Like, let's say my Sargent?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts