Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, King Junior, Ruler of no one and nothing , do hereby decree that the title of "Sir" is bestowed upon two individuals within this Forum.

Claude and the Pnty Puller are herewith to be known as Sir Claude of Canada and Sir Pnty Puller of Texas. This is in recognition of their selflessness and sacrifices made to their brothers in Forum Land.

But seriously, I just had "Sir" Pnty deliver some parts to me last night when I could not go get them for myself due to work and family commitments. My helmet goes off to him, Thank You!!:smile
"Sir" Claude went out of his way to get information to me about my bike recently. So the long and short of this tale of the kingdom is that these two "Sirs" have gone out over and above the call of duty (literally with Sir Pnty a 2-3 hr drive in my case) for their fellow riders.
Commendations to the both of you!!!:thumbup

·
Registered
438 Posts
Always good to hear bout people doing a kind deed for his fellow man.

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is such a great place to be able to come and get information and ideas that help all of us in our endevors to maintain our bike's the way we like to keep them running. Thanks to all that are so helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:smile :smile :smile

I AGREE with you gentlemen.
There are nice people around willing to help each other.
Good luck and keep on dancing!

Ahhh...once more.,,,Saludos from Panama.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pntypllr Here, just happy to help out another in need, I am sure someday I will need the same!
Thanks for the good words!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts