Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys (don't believe there are any girls on this part of the forum, if so i appologise) noticed that on the demo's they've got the new Bridgestone BT 021??

Wonder of this is a special version? The new dual compound stucture should help tirelife. I think my first replacement will be the Metzeler Z6 wich hasn't got any tread in the center of the rear tire but relies on the front tire to clear the road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, i mean on the GTR, i'm leaving the 31st of may on a trip to the most northern point of Norway so when i get back mid june i believe it will be time for a fresh set of rubber.

arrivederci

p.s we visited Italy in october, been to Arraba for one week and just above Pisa the second week. Both area's have their charme. Off course we made a short stop when passing Marranello etc

·
Registered
67 Posts
we made a short stop when passing Marranello
Heh heh heh....not just a 2-wheel fan, are you? :smile

Next time make sure you stop in Milan and we'll have a beer (for starters) and then a few more...

Stef

PS: I hope they come up with a dedicated version of the Z6 for the GTR's rear 190 as they did for the FJR1300's 180...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm a real speedfreak engine or tires not even necesarry, i've done cycling, parachuting. roadraacing Bikes and cars etc.

I feel the need, the need for speed

I might keep you up on those beers, or whine or whatever.

definetly going back to italy in the futur want to ride to sicily and back, Making a round trip.

In may we drove around the edges of spain all the way to gibraltar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts