Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure alot of you know my bike got hit and the insurance company did a total loss on it. I bought the Throttlemeister (Black) for the bike to use as a cruise control. I installed them on the bike two days before it was hit from behind. Some how the bike did NOT hit the bars in anyway. These don't have a Scratch on them and are as new as when they came in the box. I still have all the paperwork, directions, everything! It takes five minutes to install this on your Concours 14. I already got the ship stack height figured out from my bike. So all you have to do is take yours off and install these. Another good deal for someone here on the board! $100 shipped to any of the lower 48 states! Call me at 316-390-7169 or email me if you want them. [email protected]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Recon,
Are you gonna try to get a new C14? Just wondering cause you seem to be selling all your upgrades.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Did you get the wreck or did the insurance company keep it? I was just wondering if there might be a source of used parts available. If so I would be interested in the handlbar brackets, which is the cast piece that the handlebar risers slips under.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts