Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on the forum and see that a lot of members have "throttlemeister" installed on their bike however throttlemeister have never built one for zx14/zzr1400 yet i think :)

so which model is compatible with our bike :))

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
The Throttlemeister has one feature that is very neat: you can partially engage it, which puts pressure on the throttle without locking it, allowing you to twist it at reduced effort. And, of course, it will also lock the throttle in place.

I don't know about 14 vs 14R compatibility.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The TT one Does NOT fit ZZR1400 European model it says :(
Then try the cheaper on for $20, allot of people on the PNWRiders forum love them.

Wonder whats the difference between the Euro-USA spec at the bars anyway?

All it does is replace the bar weight. On mine I had to trim the Oxford heated grips so the T-Lock would work smoothly.

Hell, I even used the crampbuster with OK results but it gets in the way.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Check in with Throttlemeister customer service, I would bet they have it in development already. They aren't generally too far behind the curve.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
I have had one of those wrist rest before. It's better than nothing but it is not as effective as a throttle lock because you can't let go of the throttle and rest / bend your wrist.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I did a search on the forum and see that a lot of members have "throttlemeister" installed on their bike however throttlemeister have never built one for zx14/zzr1400 yet i think :)

so which model is compatible with our bike :))
I took mine from a 2005 ZZR1200 had to shorten the inner tube by 2mm so it engages with the throttle tube and they fit and work just fine.

Neil

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would think as long as the clipons are the same size, the throttlmeister would fit from an earlier model 14.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts