Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sorry you feel that way Bro!!!!! Some of us are only able to read this forum during the week and some can only read it during weekends.

So you should be just a little bit patient on this forum and you will fit in just fine!!!!

Like I told some-one else, there are some clever guys here (gmac,etc.) and some funny guys,(me) hahaha, so stick with us and you might find it worthwhile!!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
YEP, This is still a pretty new forum..... I guess we're all jerks cuase we spend more time riding than talking about riding. :rant :headscratch

·
Registered
188 Posts
as duppy boy says we all are busy in the week working our asses off to buy new parts and paper planes but bear with it my friend as this site has some real knowledgable guys and gals on it and one day if anything ever does go wrong with your baby then you will appreciate having this lot around.

patience is a virtue buddy

·
Registered
236 Posts
:lame this thread:drama some people need it :thefinger good bye

·
Registered
444 Posts
as duppy boy says we all are busy in the week working our asses off to buy new parts and paper planes but bear with it my friend as this site has some real knowledgable guys and gals on it and one day if anything ever does go wrong with your baby then you will appreciate having this lot around.

patience is a virtue buddy
+1
The knowledge base is outstanding with this group. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've been riding a lot, that's why I'm not on the forum as much now as in the winter months. My 10R is an 06, had it only 15 months now, and I just passed 27,000 miles on the odometer. So yeah, I'm riding a lot these days.

I still try to get on every few days and read, and post up some new topics every week.

As I tell everyone, the forum community is only as good as the members we have on here. We have a great group of people already here. Pass the word out there to your fellow Kawasaki motorcycle riders. With the new GTR1400 coming out, a lot more people are jumping Yamaha's FJR camp so there will be only more and more Kawi riders out there.

It's a good time to own a Kawi - plus I bleed some serious green!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've been riding a lot, that's why I'm not on the forum as much now as in the winter months. My 10R is an 06, had it only 15 months now, and I just passed 27,000 miles on the odometer. So yeah, I'm riding a lot these days.
Good grief!!! and I thought my son was doing a lot of riding by having done 7000 miles in 5 months!!!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Plus with the climate around Seattle Beans does not get to ride during the winter so is cramming a lot of miles into a shorter riding season :clap

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yeah well... when you own your own business like Beans does... you can take time to ride.

The rest of us are stuck working for the man.

Beans is the man.

:rotflmao

·
Registered
649 Posts
Plus with the climate around Seattle Beans does not get to ride during the winter so is cramming a lot of miles into a shorter riding season
Yeah, I live in Colorado and feel the pain... I've put on about 4,500 miles this year........ but damn, 27k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my hero Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

·
Registered
683 Posts
Working my arse off lately. 6 days a week at work and on Sunday working on my personal shite. The ZX11 is in the garage with 4 weeks of dust on it. It needs a clutch and oil filter/oil, new brakes, and new fluids. I have all the parts and know how to do the work. But with all the work I'm doing lately I'm too lazy to work on the Ninja. The rest of this week should be lite, so I think I'll do the work in the evenings and get it ready for Sunday. I think that ninja will help revitalize my sanity.
T

·
Registered
532 Posts
well this thread went off course
Well, at least now we talk about something sensible !:mfclap Hey Beans, start a new thread under " How much riding do you do in one year??" I am sure you will come out tops!!!!:clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've been posting on various bike forums for 10 years now and I can tell you they all slow to a crawl this time of year. Come back when half the country is below freezing and I'm sure you'll get all the bench racing you can handle.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts