Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning I had the bike out for a short ride....went to the store and back and when I returned home, one of the fuel lines from the "on" "off" "reserve" petcock was alittle too cracked and worn out for my spirted riding, and fuel was dumping onto the driveway....turned the fuel off and began to tear the tank off.....I got the tank off and by 4pm this afternoon, this is what she looks like now

Gonna rebuild everything and when spring hits, will have a brand new bike with some crazy mods.....(turbo!!!!)

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Wow.. ummm yeah..

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
ummmmm no...8 hours to tear it all down...now is the fun part of rebuilding everything....
Ya, I have been tempted to strip mine apart. I really need to repaint the frame. But I just don't want to have to put it back together.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you find out alot of stuff bout ur bike when u strip it...PO had the rear sprocket on backwards....found out has 15/46 sprockets on it, PO painted the wheels with the bearings in place and paint was inside the bearings, not the original motor..and Im sure I'll find out more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts