Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going by a local shop when I saw that infamous green and had to pull over. You must understand, theres honest to god about 5-10 sportbike riders in this small town (the rest a HD lovers) so seeing a new bike here is a big deal. Snapped some pics and decided to share. Absolutely mint 7R, "The Ninja" if there ever was one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Somebody stole my....... Oh thats not mine!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smiles! i love these 7's. i wish one of these would have fallen in my lap instead of the 9. i don't care wether they're heavy and underpowered compared to modern 600's, I WANT ONE!!! they're f'in sexy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Absolutely awesome looking bike!!!... There is just something about those 7R's that just make you smile!

I'll never forget it: I lived in Zimbabwe (1998), and could only afford an 84 GPZ900 (it was lovely). A friend of mine owned a brand new 7R. I can't tell you how amazing it looked...... Still takes my breath away!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sweet looking Ninja,that has to be my 2nd favorite ZX7R.
My favorite is the 1st year they came out,with the big duct tubes running into the tank.You know the flex tubing that also work for the Laundry drying machine in the basement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts