·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
16,062 Posts
K.

Hope you find what you're lookin for.

I hear dramaqueen.com is pretty helpful.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Well if you want answers you can't be a nagger on here either man. If you didn't get the answers maybe the zx9 guys weren't on when you were :dunno

·
16,062 Posts
Have you considered cutting yourself?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

·
16,062 Posts
See, he has a point.
Here I am, trying to offer helpful solutions to his problem,
and you mooyuks just barge in and start insulting the guy. :angry

Anyway, cutting yourself always gets attention.
Probably help if you dye your hair pink and get some tattoos.

·
Administrator
58,569 Posts
It's sad how shallow minded some people are just because a question of theirs doesn't get answered quickly. They fail to realize all the other aspects of this forum and how it could benefit them.
I doubt claps will find any new friends on google or you tube. I doubt he'll be able to buy and sell parts there.
I hope he likes his new home.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I didn't know you were helping the man. . .I'm sorry I guess I should of been a little more polite.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
It's sad how shallow minded some people are just because a question of theirs doesn't get answered quickly. They fail to realize all the other aspects of this forum and how it could benefit them.
I doubt claps will find any new friends on google or you tube. I doubt he'll be able to buy and sell parts there.
I hope he likes his new home.
Or find group rides with other corn watchers. I have met at least 10 people from this forum and continue to stay in contact with many. It has become like a family for all of us, and RR is the redheaded step child.

·
16,062 Posts
Personally, I like to have a temper tantrum and throw things, when no one is paying attention to me.
Hey, it works :dunno

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Personally, I like to have a temper tantrum and throw things, when no one is paying attention to me.
Hey, it works :dunno
Cutting gets my anger out though. It just feels like it is released when I make that cut.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
And he should be having a lot more fun now since he got our attention right?

·
Premium Member
13,118 Posts
I always try to help someone if I have anything to offer. When questions are more specific-bike types, I'd just as soon let those with experience with the particular machine take the ball and run with it. That being said, I've never seen this guy's posts, so maybe his timing wasn't right. But that's no reason to slink off all butt-hurt because no one jumped up to apply diaper rash ointment.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
this forum has been more help to me in the last 2 days than friends and shops have been in the last 6 months
+1 it usually is!! Glad we aren't the only ones that like this forum.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts