Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and a couple of my buddies I work with decided to take the bike's out for a long lunch today. It wasnt a long ride but required us to get on a major highway. So we get on and the 3 of us are riding staggered formation and doing about 75-80. Yes its over the speed limit but cars were still flying by on the side of us pretty regularly. So my one buddy is leading on his Black/red Honda Hurricane 1000 im pacing him on my 07 zx6r and my other body is on a Black honda st1300 pacing me. So I see a trooper in my mirror but dont think nothing of it since traffic is flowing at the same speed but what happens???? He passes my buddy behind me and pulls up next to me and proceedes to point and scream to slow down which by the way Im thankfull for over a ticket and then drives past my buddy in front of me. wtf????? Maybe Kawi Green was a bad choice....nah....:lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats cool. I think it is odd. I havent riden much but in passed a cop a bike clocking people and i was going like 14 mph over the limit and ahead of all the cars and he just looked and pointed the gun back at the cars. But in my car if i even look at a cop and smile he will follow me until i get out of the car. Me personally, that is why i like bikes, i really dont think cops look at you the same knowing there is really no way in hell they could ever keep up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts